Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Did You Know That...

Hi everyone!
In case you haven't heard of mameshiba, they are these adorable little chibi dog-like beans that can talk and are always ruining peoples' appetites with their strange or disgusting facts. I know that sounds weird, but they happen to be an adorable meme (and who doesn't like something associated with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu???).  Anyway, I spent the weekend with my lovely camp friend Brie, and we did our nails together!!! I'm so proud, I've gotten her into nail art :)
Both of us were debating what to paint, and we ended up deciding on mameshiba. We used two Sally Hansen quick dry polishes whose names I do not know as well as two Essies whose names have also slipped me, unfortunately. The yellow and green are the Sally Hansens and the pink and blue are Essies.
Here are the nails:
Mine are on the left and hers on the right!
Please excuse the lack of proper cleanup/lighting, I took this at her house with a cell phone and didn't have my tools :( However I think both of our manicures turned out pretty cool! I love the polka dots n her tips, we both noticed that you can see them from underneath as well! Pretty awesome XD
Sorry for not doing Christmas nails, but I don't celebrate Christmas (I'm Jewish) and I don't really see the point in doing them for that reason, nor do I have time to do them before I leave for Texas. 
I hope you enjoy these, and keep reading for more mani awesomeness! :)
By the way, did you know that a squid has 3 hearts?
Happy eating ;)
'Til next time,
Caroline S.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment