Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Don't Worry, The New Neighbors Are Friendly

Hi everyone!
Today I did My Neighbor Totoro nails! For those of you who don't know, My Neighbor Totoro is a japanese anime movie about a family who moves into a house surrounded by adorable creatures: Chu Totoro, Chibi Totoro, and Totoro. The house is also occupied by soot sprites, which are cute little black dustballs. Here are the nails I did!
From pinky to thumb: Umbrella, Totoro, Cat Bus, Soot Sprites, My Neighbor Totoro
Here are some shots showing the message on the thumb (My Neighbor Totoro, of course!):

So there you have it! I used Essence A Lovely Secret as a base, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Wet and Wild Ebony Hates Chris, Illamasqua Taint, OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh, Simple Pleasure pink, Love and Beauty Light Yellow, OPI I Vant To Be A Lone Star, and OPI InStyle Red.
I hope you like these! I did another manicure that I will be posting shortly, and then I'm off for a weekend away with friends! Stay tuned for a fun, book-inspired mani!
'Til next time,
Caroline S.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment