Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

My New Organization System!

Hi everyone!
Sorry for posting so late, but I just got back from a very long day of bar/bat mitzvahs. Fortunately, I remembered to post this new system I am using to keep track of all my shades. I have made test sheets, on which I paint a coat of polish and write the name of the color next to it. I have organized the creams by color and grouped the glitters and effect polishes together. This also helped me to get rid of all the polishes that have dried or clumped together. Fortunately, I only found two, one of which I have two bottles of. It also appears that my crackle is not working as well as it used to, but I'll have to test that again later.
Here are some pictures of the test sheets:
So, as you can see, these make finding shades much easier. For now I am still storing my polishes in a shoebox (my room is too tiny to fit them anywhere else), but I may be transferring them to a drawer soon. Otherwise, this system is very helpful! Also, I can eventually add more as I buy more shades. 
I hope this is helpful, and keep reading for more posts very soon!
'Til next time,
Caroline S. 
<3



1 comment: