Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Heart You, Cupcake!

Hi everyone!
Yesterday I was very excited to do a cupcake nail design! I used my loveliest lilac color from Essence, appropriately named "a lovely secret", as a base. This beauty dried almost immediately and took only two coats. In fact, I finished most of the design within just half an hour.
I originally wanted to do just a cupcake on the index finger, but once I finished I realized how boring this looked. I decided to write a message: "I <3 you, cupcake!" I wrote "I" on the thumb, "<3" on the index finger, "u" on the middle finger, the cupcake on the ring finger, and the exclamation point on the pinky!
This is how it turned out:
It's a bit hard to see the thumb, but you get the idea...
I didn't put a top coat on this, since it tends to smudge nail art designs a bit. The pink polish I used was Simple Pleasures' pink polish. China Glaze's I'm with the lifeguard is the green color, Sinful Colors' Snow Me White is the white frosting, Essie's Turquoise and Caicos is the color used for the sprinkles, and Claire's red polish is the cherry!
I hope you like this design, and a new one will be coming soon (either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)! Also, I will soon be unveiling my brand-new organization system for my polishes. Keep reading for more info!
'Til next time,
Caroline S.
<3

1 comment: