Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Welcome + Zigzag Tape Manicure!

Hi everyone!
A few days ago I painted a very simple yet pretty manicure. I used one of my favorite nail polishes, Essie's Turquoise and Caicos. It is such a pretty sea foam/turquoise color. I then added an abstract zigzag design on my ring finger with Wet and Wild's Ebony Hates Chris and Metallica. First, I tried it on all of my nails, but the polish didn't dry and it came off with the tape I used. I had to retry the design, but I think it came out perfectly this time!
Sorry for the awful picture... the sky suddenly got cloudy, so there's not much light in here. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my first blog post, and don't forget to subscribe to Happy Lacquer Girl!!!
'Til next time,
Caroline
<3

2 comments:

  1. luv this!! awesome!! u did such a good job with the website :D
    <3, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh too many domoz! haha its ok

    ReplyDelete