Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Layla Polish Swatches!

Hi everyone!
I am exhausted from all of yesterday's activities, but I decided to post anyway. I swatched the two Layla polishes that I found yesterday!
The first polish is called Hologram Effect in Flash Back. I was so excited to try this, as it is my first holo polish! It is a beautiful dark grey, and it has a very interesting rainbow sheen to it that reminds me of those shiny star-shaped stickers. Here it is:


This picture doesn't do it justice, but it is very smooth. The polish had an average formula, not great but better than some polishes I have tried. It went on in 3 coats.
The second polish is called Magneffect in Mojito Green. It is a dark, forest green color that is supposed to be magnetic.
It was a gorgeous color that I would definitely wear again, but unfortunately the magnetic effect did not work at all. I was a bit disappointed, but the formula was encouraging. The magnet did seem to set the polish immediately, which was a plus. It actually went on in just one coat (except for the ring finger), which is extremely good for such a polish. 
Altogether, I recommend these polishes. If you are looking for a great holo, then buy this one. If you are looking for an interesting magnetic polish, don't buy this one. However, if you liked the color, you should buy it. 
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
'Til next time,
Caroline
<3

1 comment:

  1. i love these colors! sry the magnetic 1 didnt work out :( <3 the holo one!!

    ReplyDelete