Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Collection + Skittles!

Hi everyone!
Today my friend Sarah came over and we did her nails. We also photographed my collection of polishes. I have 41 bottles--way more than most people, but nothing compared to some beauty bloggers! Most of my nail polish is made up of Wet and Wild polishes, but I also have a lot of Nerds scented polish. Here are my OPI polishes:
These are my Wet and Wild polishes:
Here I've pictured my Nerds polishes:
Next I've got my Simple Pleasures polishes:


Here are my Indulge in Beauty polishes:
My (very small) collection of Essie Polishes:
An assortment of miscellaneous polishes:
Here are my assorted tools:
And finally, my whole collection:
Also, we painted Sarah's nails using what we call a "complete skittle". We did ten different colors: one hand with pink shades and one hand with blue shades. 
For the right (blue) hand: 
Thumb: Wet and Wild's Blue Moon
Pointer Finger: Blue cream from Simple Pleasures
Middle Finger: Wet and Wild's Caribbean Frost
Ring Finger: Essie's Turquoise and Caicos
Pinky: Wet and Wild's Metallica

For the left (pink) hand:
Thumb: Red polish from Chanel Le Vernis
Pointer Finger: Magenta polish from Simple Pleasures
Middle Finger: Red polish from Simple Pleasures
Ring Finger: Peach polish from Simple Pleasures
Pinky: Orange Nerds scented polish

Wow! Sorry for such a long blog post. It was really fun to write, though :P. All in all, I really like the colors Sarah picked out.

'Til next time,
Caroline
<3 

1 comment: