Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bookworm

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I was away all weekend, and then I had to study for finals. Fortunately, I have an extra special post today! In honor of my last English class and my English final, I decided to paint each nail with a design inspired by each of the books we read this year in English class. I did Lord of the Flies, House on Mango Street, Of Mice and Men, Haroun and the Sea of Stories, and A Midsummer Night's Dream. Here are the results: 
From Thumb to Pinky: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Haroun and the Sea of Stories, Of Mice and Men, House on Mango Street, Lord of The Flies.
A closer look at my favorite design, House on Mango Street:
I couldn't even begin to remember which polishes I used, since I used sooo many! However, I know that I used Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh for the base of the pinky, and I can say firsthand that this is one amazing formula. The brush ensures a perfect application, and the formula is super smooth and dries quite fast. In addition, it is a one-coater! This manicure took about 2 hours to complete.
I hope you liked this, and keep reading for more coach-inspired goodness!
'Til next time,
Caroline S.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment