Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Did You Hear? It's The Arts Festival!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I've been so long (or at least it feels that way)... I am really busy as my school finals are in 2 weeks! I have, however, been making an effort to paint my nails whenever I have free time. Expect another mani soon for my my awesome friend's bat mitzvah!
Tonight was my school Arts Festival, so I was busy participating in three things: 7th grade circus, Glee, and Guitar Ensemble. For the circus I had to hula-hoop, so I decided to paint my nails to match the hoop! Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture until after I did all this, so they got totally ruined :( Oh well, they still look better in real life. I just can't believe that I chipped the pinky *that* much. I apologize for the awful picture, hopefully I can get a better picture of my next mani.
Ugh... cameras are so unforgiving :(  I used Wet and Wild's Wild Card as a base (a pretty purple, goes on in 3 coats and dries relatively fast). Then I sponged on some Chanel polish in a red color (I don't know the name, but it's got a nice formula--plus I got it as a gift). Finally, I used my striper brush to make the red lines going across my middle and ring finger with more Chanel polish.
I hope you like it, and sorry for all the chipping and dents!
I may be missing for a bit in about 3 weeks, since my grade is going on a week-long trip all over Alabama, Tennessee, and more. However, a week after that I have no school, and the last week will ensure that I am certainly not busy. Until then, expect slightly less frequent posts!
'Til next time,
Caroline S.
<3

1 comment: