Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Cherry Blossoms!!!

Hi everyone!
Today I bought a new polish. It is from Essie and it is called "Little Brown Dress".
I was hoping to grab a chocolate brown color as it is so versatile. I also received my package from Amazon today. I bought nail art brushes and dotting tools!!! It also came with polymer clay fruit slices and rhinestones, but I will be saving those for a special occasion. Anyway, I felt in a springy mood, so I decided to test out the tools and the polish by creating a cherry blossom design. I love cherry trees, so I figured that this would be a very pretty design. It was also very easy! First I used Wet And Wild's Metallica as a base. I used Essie's Little Brown Dress as the branches, my pink Simple pleasures polish as the petals, and Sinful Colors' Snow Me White as the centers. I then topped it off with my Wet and Wild topcoat. Voila! Instant cherry blossom nails.
I am very proud of this design as it is the first time I have ever successfully done freehand nail art. I hope you like it!
Don't forget to subscribe!
'Til next time, 
Caroline
<3

1 comment: