Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is That Domo On Your Nails?

Hi everyone!
Tonight I was very bored, so I decided to paint my nails (of course). Because I have been waiting to do this for sooooo long, I decided to do Domo nails! For those of you who do not know who Domo is, he is the mascot of a Japanese TV station. Domo is a little brown creature with a very big mouth. My friends and I are obsessed (just look at my background!), so I decided to try this guy out on one of my fingers.
I started with two base coats of my gorgeous Illamasqua polish in Taint. This creamy beauty went on in just two swift coats, and it dried almost immediately (perfect for fast nail art)! After, I used OPI's In Style Red for his mouth, Sinful Colors' Snow Me White for his teeth and the shine in his eyes, and Wet and Wild's Ebony Hates Chris for the base of the eyes. Unfortunately, the top coat I used (Wet and Wild) may have smudged it a bit, since I got impatient and used it too soon. Otherwise, it turned out beautifully!
I hope you like it!*
*Note: If you haven't noticed, I have begun to make my pictures slightly larger. This is just to make the designs easier to see, and I apologize is they seem a bit blurry or pixellated onscreen. I hope this helps!
'Til next time,
Caroline
<3

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYY!!!!! you finally did it! yes, we are obsessed. awesome, u did such a good job! domo iz eating ur nailz *nom nom nom nom nom*

    ReplyDelete