Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

It's My Birthday! (Well, Was...)

Hi everyone!
Sorry for not posting for so long again... I've been very busy as the end of the year approaches, having tests to take, gifts to buy, projects to finish, and parties to attend. I'm glad that winter break is here--I really need some time off! :)
We're going to Texas tomorrow, and since I have time I've decided to post the last two manicures that I have done. The first is my birthday manicure!
My birthday was actually last Sunday (the 16th), but I really didn't have the time or energy to post this manicure until now, so here it is! My friends, Izzie and Sarah, made me a bunch of nail polishes! Also, my friends E and H got me an Essie, Sexy Divide (a gorgeous purple with a not-so-appropriate name XD). Thanks guys :) :) :)
For this manicure, I used the new Essie as the base, topped it with several polishes whose names I cannot remember/do not know, and topped it with the homemade glitter franken made by my friends, Singing Star. I really like how it turned out! Here it is:
Yes, I know, it's a crappy phone picture... I couldn't find the camera until after the manicure chipped, so there wasn't much I could do about that :( Oh well, I guess it was able to capture the essence generally :)
Can you tell what it is? It's birthday candles!!! The glitter is the flame :)
I hope you like it, and keep reading for more colorful goodness ;)
'Til next time,
Caroline S.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment