Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Mustache You A Question...

Hi everyone!
I've been trying to get the photos on my camera to upload on my computer, and it finally worked! Now I can post these new nails :)
In honor of Movember (I know it's December now, but I did these when it was still November), I did mustache nails! In case you don't know what Movember is, basically it's just people trying to raise awareness for cancer in men. And guess how they do it? By growing mustaches! Since I am unable to grow a mustache, I decided to follow many other nail bloggers and paint mustaches on my nails. I used one of the wonderful new Deborah Lippmann polishes from Ellen (thanks again, Ellen!), but the polish didn't have a label so I don't know the name. I topped it with Wet and Wild Black Creme for the mustaches, and voila! Perfect mustache nails, with a different style on each finger. Here are the nails:
In this picture, they look very orange. I can assure you that they are actually pink, however the lighting got the best of my camera and turned them a very creamsicle-esque shade of orange. 
They're also interactive:
Why? Because who doesn't love pictures of adorable baby pandas with mustaches. The shade of the polish is a bit more accurate in this one, but it's still quite a bit pinker than it appears. 
I hope you like these! I'll be busy this coming weekend as well as next, but hopefully I'll be able to fit in some designs soon (especially because my birthday is coming up!). 
Enjoy, and stay tuned for more nail goodness! 
'Til next time,
Caroline S.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment