Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just Kisses

Hi everyone!
Today I was stuck inside with a bit of a cold, so I decided to paint my nails again out of boredom! I came up with the idea to paint a lips pattern using only three colors: NK Grin, Wet and Wild Black Creme, and Simple Pleasure red polish. I really like the results!
Here are the finished nails:
I started by painting my  nails with a base coat of the green Grin. Next, I painted little lips shapes with Black Creme. Finally, I topped it with the red and touched up the centers with more black.
I really like how these turned out, even though they took so long to paint! However, I think it was worth it. Besides, I finally figured out a better way to photograph my nails! I found a place in my apartment with perfect lighting and a pretty backdrop. Yay!
In addition to this awesome manicure, my grandmother recently sent me a package with so many different nail polishes! Thank you so much, grandma! I will definitely put them all to use!
Keep reading for more nails!
'Til next time,
Caroline S.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment