Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Tribal Dance

Hi everyone!
I'm back with my newest design, a retake on my original tribal design!
You may have seen the original post that I did on my tribal nails. If not, the link is here. Anyway, being one of my first blog posts, looking back now I realize that it was pretty poorly painted and photographed. So, I decided to compensate by creating a better, simpler, and well-photographed version of the ever-popular tribal mani. This one is very simple, since it was done with only two polishes: a base of OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? and with accents of Wet and Wild Black Creme (btw, I'm really loving this black). In addition, unlike the original design that I did, this one features only one pattern. Finally, I actually got a much better photograph!
Here is the finished design:

Okay, so I'm still working on the photography skills... To my defense, the camera I'm using isn't exactly a Nikon... oh well. I'll get it right eventually. 
On another note, I will find out the results of Princess Polish's contest on Sunday! I probably didn't win,  but there's always a chance! Anyway, I just love looking at all the contest entries. 
I hope you like these nails! Keep reading for more manis!
'Til next time, 
Caroline S.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment