Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

You're Toxic

Hi everyone!
I am soooo sorry for neglecting the blog... my computer broke and it took about a week to get it fixed. When I finally got it back, I was so busy that I just didn't have time to post. However, I now have this post as well as three manis lined up and at least 1-2 more coming (yay)!
This mani is a bit plain, as my tools recently went all wacky and they started to fray so much that I couldn't do anything with them. Because of this, I had to choose between using a sponge or dotting tools (or both) while I waited for my new brushes to come.
As you will see from this next picture, I chose to do a gradient with my sponge. I used Wet and Wild Ebony Hates Chris (two coats) as a base, and China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard on the tip.
Here are the nails:
 The picture doesn't do them justice-- they actually looked very good in real life! However, I'm sure that  I would be capable of creating a much better gradient than this if the colors I used were similar.
I hope you like them! Again, I'm very sorry for the delay. I will try to post as often as possible until I leave for camp this sunday. Enjoy!
'Til next time,
Caroline S.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment